Security of program's content files

Rob Cozens rcozens at pon.net
Wed Nov 20 14:23:01 EST 2002

>>  > So my question is: How can I encrypt (if that's the right word) the
>>>  files so that they are useless to anyone -except- when running my
>>>  program?

Hi Yet Again, Barry.

I've never tried to break into a Revolution standalone; but the
answer could be: "You don't need to do any encryption: just import
the files (they were image files, correct?) into the stack and save
the stack in the main application file created by the Distribution
Builder."

Rob Cozens
CCW, Serendipity Software Company
http://www.oenolog.com/who.htm