The joy of animated Gif -> Scott Rossi

Malte Brill malte.brill at t-online.de
Wed Nov 20 02:07:01 EST 2002

>It may be the case that Rev/MC is unable to properly display a rotated
>animated GIF, but I would first ask, why would you need to do this?  Any
>image displayed in the GIF can be rendered as rotated.  Perhaps if you
>explain what you're trying to do a solution can be found.

Hi Scott,

the main problem is resizing. I´m trying to do a "pseudo-3D" Demo with some
little space ships. When my ship moves into z-space I need to scale it
smaller, but resizing fails. I was trying to rotate the GIF when moving the
ship on a circular path, but I guess that really could be done with some
more frames in my animation and setting the currentframe properly.

BTW: I use Photoshop Elements for creating animated GIFs. It is really my
favourite because it is cheap (about 80 Euro) and a very powerful tool.

regards,

Malte