ClickClock: An Esoteric Detail

Rob Cozens rcozens at pon.net
Tue Nov 19 15:39:01 EST 2002

I just uploaded what should truly be the last version of this puppy
as ClockClock.rev.sgx.  The issue it addresses is too esoteric to
warrant rebuilding the file bundles; so it will only be available as
.sgz download until the next Library update (sometime in 2003?).

I'm mentioning this here (a) in case anyone has tried pasting the
image on another stack and testing it without changing its location
first, and (b) to make others aware of the issue in case they should
encounter it in their distributions:

The rects of the twelve hot spots on the image are saved in the
image's "hotHands" property.  The hot spots are relative to the loc
of the image; so they are updated on moveControl.

The change applied to ClickClock Update 20021119 is the replacement
of a resizeControl handler (which was non sequitur since the image
can't be resized) with a newImage handler that resets the image's
hotHands when it is copied & pasted onto a new stack.
--

Rob Cozens
CCW, Serendipity Software Company