debugging: how?

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Sat Nov 16 19:01:01 EST 2002

Oliver,

The way I do it is to enter the word "breakpoint" in the script that I'm
trying to debug, then bring up the Script Debugger. Move it to the side and
click the button (or execute the script) you're trying to debug. When script
execution encounters the "breakpoing" statement, it will pause, and the
Debugger will shift to show where you are in the script. You can then step,
etc. through it.

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com