swf files?

Klaus Major k_major at os.surf2000.de
Sat Nov 16 08:21:01 EST 2002

Hi Wolfgang,

> On Freitag, November 15, 2002, at 12:53  Uhr, Klaus Major wrote:
>
>>> But my question was not exact enough, should be: *without* QuickTime
>> the answer is simple: You can't :-(
>> ...unless someone is willing to write an external...
>> (I would buy it ! :-)
> needless to say me too...
> How much time does a good sripter need for that about: What do you
> think??

Sorry, i have no idea...

>> ...or an external that will handle "shockwave", too...
>> Wow, what a hought...
>> (I would buy 2 :-)
>
> Do you really see such an importance for shockwave like for flash?
> Imho the filesize is to big. Flash is a killer because of its small
> size...
> Sometimes I think MM will let it die slowly together with Director and
> blow Flash then up with a Pro version up to a new Director...

Interesting point...
I would not be surprised.

The next (OS X) version of Director is announced for
mid 2003 ! We'll see...

But i would rather like some more animation features in MC/RR.
The "Animation Manager", well, ehmmm, nice try... ;-)
And we can rotate images now (again ;-)

Anyway, thank to QT, we can have Flash, if we like...
And interactive QT. I have a version of Livestage Pro,
a really wonderful piece of software !!!

And with the addition of "the qtdebugstring" we can even have
some kind of interactivity between QT/Flash and MC/RR.

>> Have a nice weekend.
>
> Danke, das werd ich jetzt brauchen, weniger nice dafür mehr busy...;))

OK, aber übertreib's nicht (don't overdrive it :-D
(Bloody joke about germans and their language-skills :-)

> regards
> Wolfgang M. Bereuter

Regards

Klaus Major