1.5 (now 2.0)

Rob Cozens rcozens at pon.net
Thu Nov 14 13:09:00 EST 2002

>3) Now create a rectangle with the fill color that you want, and place it
>*behind* the clock face, so that its color shows through the face of the
>clock. Now all you need to do is change the backgroundColor of the rectangle
>behind the clock to make it appear as though you're changing the color of
>the clock.

Thanks for the suggestion, Ken.

I buy it if you change "rectangle" to "circle": perhaps I didn't make
it clear that this is an analog (ie: round) clock.

And there is one further complication I'm now evaluating:  Since I'm
changing the clock face from a pale yellow for daytime to navy blue
for nighttime, I may not get satisfactory visual results using the
same color for the clock hands over both faces.

So I may still end up with 314 instead of 157 images, and I'm looking
among the tools on my Mac to see if I have anything that creates
animated gifs.
--

Rob Cozens
CCW, Serendipity Software Company