1.5 (now 2.0)

Yennie at aol.com Yennie at aol.com
Wed Nov 13 16:34:01 EST 2002

Rob,

Have you tried placing your images in a group, with the "backgroundBehavior"
property set to true?
This should simulate Hypercard/Supercard backgrounds, where the group is
shared across multiple cards. That way you can have native image objects, but
only one copy of each inside of the shared group.

HTH,
Brian