1.5 (now 2.0) The Transparent Button Issue

Rob Cozens rcozens at pon.net
Wed Nov 13 14:55:23 EST 2002

>Might not be what you want/need but on perhaps this'll help...
>
>Here's a clock:
>
>http://www.flexiblelearning.com/xtalk/AnalogueClock.mc

Thanks, I'll check it out...but probably just to see if there are
some design ideas I can learn from.

My clock needs to closely integrate into OenoLog's total look & feel;
so I pretty much need to start from scratch or have total control
over the clock's appearance & behavior..
--

Rob Cozens
CCW, Serendipity Software Company