ungroup selected = then crash

Alex Rice alex at mindlube.com
Wed Nov 13 13:56:01 EST 2002

With Rev. 1.1.1 on OS X, Rev will usually crash with the following:

select a group
pick Object menu | Ungroup Selected
then Command-S for Save

Is this a known bug? I just tried creating a new mainstack and
duplicating this behavior but could not repeat it... OK, now I can't
even duplicate the behavior in the stack I was originally seeing it
in... strange.

The only thing unusual about the group is is has this handler which
references the target. Does this look safe?

on closeField

   doSaveCard the short name of this stack, the short name of this card
   -- update the UI after delay
   -- because the closeField message will validate the user's input
   send "updateUI "& the short name of this stack, the short name of
this card \
       to the target in 1 tick
   pass closeField

end closeField