Several questions about the Menu Mgr

Gareth Jones gslj at intergate.ca
Tue Nov 12 23:22:00 EST 2002

Thanks, Jeanne. That sounds a lot simpler than the workaround I came
up with: use the Application Overview to see the button text of the
menu, copy it, paste it into a word processor, enter tabs, then paste
it back into the Application Overview! Come to think of it, my
solution is pretty close to what Ken Ray suggested that I do. Thanks,
Ken.

Now, about the other questions: can I specify a keyboard equivalent
of a menu item that needs Command+Shiftkey+letter or a Function key
(e.g. F2)?

-Gareth