Exporting images

Brendan Bonsack brendan at poolcreative.com
Mon Nov 11 20:37:01 EST 2002

Hello list gurus

Can anyone think of a way to produce this effect:

I need to be able to export an image to JPEG format from a mixture of
imported graphics and "drawn" graphics on a stack. My method so far has
been to layer images and graphic controls over each other in the stack,
let the user manipulate them, etc, and then to take a screen snapshot of
the "mix" and export the snapshot to a single JPEG file. This is flawed,
however, since if the image is larger than the stack only the visible
part will export, and if a palette is over the image at the time of the
snapshot, that gets captured too! I know I can hide palettes for the
sake of the snapshot, but the first problem I can't work out at all.

Does anyone know of a method to "merge" a number of images into one?

Cheers
Brendan Bonsack