groups not shown

Alex Rice alex at mindlube.com
Mon Nov 11 20:19:01 EST 2002

In the Rev docs, "Why isn't a group listed?" is says: if a group has
subgroups, it won't show up in groupNames, and I presume it won't show
up in the Application Overview either.

1) I have a group that's listed in the groupNames of my card, but does
not appear in the App. Overview window. I'm nearly certain the group
does not contain any subgroups. Why else would the group not appear in
the Application Overview?

2) Also, I've noticed sometimes a changed group name is not reflected
in the App. Overview. Is this a bug?

Alex Rice, Software Developer
alrice at swcp.com
alex_rice at arc.to