Html to text

tkuypers at pandora.be tkuypers at pandora.be
Mon Nov 11 05:42:01 EST 2002

Forgive me for a maybe very dumb question, but I¹m new to Revolution...

I used to work with SuperCard but I need to go cross-platvorm so RunRev is
the only good choice.

But I¹m facing a small problem and before writing a lot of code, maybe
somebody can give me a lead or suggestion...

I¹ve put a html-page into a variable and need to get rid of all html-code...
The remaining information needs to be analised, reformatted and printed.

In SC I could use an external to clean up these code, but anybody got a
suggestion how to do it in Revolution?

Any help is welcome

Ton Kuypers