Sockets

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Sun Nov 10 14:56:01 EST 2002

Actually, Freaky, but there are a number of ways you can get it - I have
some examples that get the MAC address at my site for OS 9, X and Win32, but
you can adjust them slightly to get the IP address of the current machine.
You can see it at:

  http://www.sonsothunder.com/devres/revolution/revolution.htm?_env001

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software