Constraining the pointer within a group

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Sun Nov 10 14:31:01 EST 2002

The other possibility is that you'll get a mouseRelease when the mouse comes
up outside the hit area of the button. You could check the location of the
mouse at that time, and if it's within a few pixels of the original target,
you could run your "hit" code anyway..

Just my $0.03*,

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software