Menu problem

Robert Presender rpresender at earthlink.net
Sun Nov 10 13:17:01 EST 2002

On Sunday, November 10, 2002, at 08:39  AM, Richard Gaskin wrote:

> Robert Presender wrote:
>
>> I have a menubar with several btn menus as pulldown:  one of the menus
>> has several items:
>> New
>> Trans
>> -
>> Sort
>> -
>>
>> I would like to have the Sort item to be cascading(?)
>
> Put this in your menu button contents:
>
> New
> Trans
> -
> Sort
> <tab>by Date
> <tab>by Event

Richard .. thank you for your input.  Your suggestion worked but I
couldn't get it to look like a cascade of Sort.

Since asking for help, I continued (again early this AM) to experiment
(couldn't find any documentation on how to use the manager) with Menu
Manager.  I finally was able to get the results I wanted.

The key was a click on the icon (make the selected menu item into a
submenu item) after entering a new item name after Sort.   Sort then
looked like a cascade.

Thanks again for your suggestion.

Regards ...  Bob