Card size changing - problem identified (maybe)

Barry Levine themacguy at macosx.com
Sat Nov 9 17:29:01 EST 2002

Looks like the problem I posted a little while ago about a new card
being taller than the first card (as it was spec'd in the stack - 22
pixels, it turned out) was caused by checking the "Menu Bar Group"
checkbox. When I unchecked it, the problem went away. Probably will
need to review when the proper time is (during the development process)
to create the menubar, etc.

Any pointers (or pointers to existing documents) will be appreciated.

Thanks,
Barry