Fonts in a Standalone

Mike Brown mike at cyber-ny.com
Fri Nov 8 11:44:08 EST 2002

Hi Paul,

I have run into the same issue and for that reason I generally use Times and
Arial for text.  These two font selections seem to be supported on most
computers although it is a very limiting selection.  I would be very
interested to hear of any other solutions for text fields.

Best,
Mike

Mike Brown
Cyber-NY Interactive