Development vs Standalones

Jmicha5059 at aol.com Jmicha5059 at aol.com
Mon Nov 4 00:19:01 EST 2002

I have what I hope is a simple question and problem to solve.  I recently
constructed a simple stack that does some graphing using the paint tools.
The graphing works fine in the developer version but does not work in the OSX
or Windows Standalone versions.  I cannot find a resource library or anything
else in the Distribution settings that fixes the problem.  Others must have
run into this problem.  Is there any document that explains all the
differences between the devlelopment version and the standalone versions?
Has  anyone fixed this problem before?  Thanks much in advance.

Mike Williams
http://www.brainmetric.com