app crashes frequently

Roger.E.Eller at sealedair.com Roger.E.Eller at sealedair.com
Sun Nov 3 15:36:01 EST 2002

> i am running Rev 1.1.1. under os X 10.2.1. on a Pismo.  so far i
> haven't done much developing, because the app CRASHES ALL THE TIME.
> anybody else with the same experience?  olli.

I don't use a Mac, But I have read here that there is an OS bug in the
Appearance Manager that causes these crashes. The current workaround is to
go under the View menu and set the LookAndFeel to Preview Mac OS.  This
emulates the look of the classic interface I believe. I have also read that
once your app is finished, and you build a stand-alone, the crashes do not
happen in the stand-alone. Like I said, I can't verify any of this.
Hopefully this will help.

Roger Eller
roger.e.eller at sealedair.com