Way to ensure Rev app stays on top?

RGould8 at aol.com RGould8 at aol.com
Fri Nov 1 15:06:01 EST 2002

I've created a Revolution app that launches Internet Explorer.   This is
fine, except that it puts IE on top of my Rev app.   My Rev app is only 200
pixels wide.   What I'd like to do, if possible, is have my Rev app appear to
the left of the IE window - - - My Rev app would be at the very left edge of
the screen, from 0 - 200 pixels, and then I'd like for IE to be positioned
from say, 210 pixels and beyond, to the right-edge of the screen.

Does anyone know if there's a way to do this?   I know how to position the
stage of my Revolution app to just the correct position.   I'm assuming I'd
have to use some sort of Applescript calls to position IE.

- Rob