Setting the scale of player and relative paths (malte brill)

malte brill malte.brill at t-online.de
Fri May 31 02:42:01 EDT 2002

am 29.05.2002 14:23 Uhr schrieb use-revolution-request at lists.runrev.com
unter use-revolution-request at lists.runrev.com:

> Setting the scale of player and relative paths (malte brill)
O.K. Setting the scale of player seems to work only on UNIX Machines. (found
it in the Refdoc. Those who are able to read are in advantage ;-) )
I solved my problem by using constant values for the different resolutions.
Works.

But I´m still running mad on relative paths. I tried to discover the
solutions in the refdocs, but due to not being a native english speaker I
sometimes don´t get the hints given. (or at last later than others do ;D)

Thanks for your time.

greetings from germany

Malte