Missing menu

Sarah sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Wed May 29 22:33:01 EDT 2002

Hi,

I created a menu using Menu Manager and checked "Set as Menu Bar on Mac
OS", I placed the group on all 3 cards of my stack and I set up a
"preOpenStack" handler to make my other stacks use it as their menubar.
Now it has become totally invisible. I can use it and I can edit it by
script with something like:
	edit script of btn "File" of bg ID 1196
or
	put cr & "New menu item" after line 3 of btn "Edit" of bg ID 1196
but I can't see it anywhere.
Interestingly, using group instead of background in the above scripts,
gives an error:
	Chunk: can't find background
even when I am on the card where I created the menu.

It doesn't appear in the Menu Manager when I choose Edit, in the
Application Overview, or in the popups of the Properties & Script
palettes.

Does anyone have any ideas? I'm not too concerned as it is usable, but I
would like to be able to see it and do further edits in the Menu Manager.

Mac OS X 10.1.4, Rev 1.1.1, G4 iMac, 384 MB RAM.

Cheers,
Sarah