More questions regarding revPrintText II

Sarah sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Tue May 28 18:52:01 EDT 2002

Hi Rob,

I don't know about your other queries, but as far as the textAlign goes,
you could just set the text settings for the whole field rather than
specifying the range of characters. Just use:
	set the textWhatever of fld "Print Formatter" to newSetting

In HTML, I think the center tag is now officially frowned upon, but if
you want to try it, I think it needs to be a tag on it's own rather than
an attribute of the P tag.
e.g. <center> all your text </center>

Cheers,
Sarah

>   set the textFont of char 1 to -1 of field "Print Formatter" to
> "Courier New"
>   --  set the textAlign of char 1 to -1 of field "Print Formatter" to
> "Center"
>   set the textSize of char 1 to -1 of field "Print Formatter" to
> theFontSize

<snip>