Associating FileTypes to a Rev Standalone

David Egbert degbert at mac.com
Mon May 27 20:31:01 EDT 2002

In SuperCard, to enable drag and drop in a standalone app, you must
associate a Macintosh file type (4 digit code) of the document to the
standalone.  This magically enables the app to highlight when you drag the
file over the app's icon (Applescript is needed to do something to the file,
once you drop it on the icon).

Is there a way to do this in Rev?  I'd like to create my own file type and
open files by dragging and dropping the docs on the app's icon.  I've been
poking around in ResEdit to find differences, but I'm not having much
success.  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

--
Dave Egbert