Can Anyone Give Me A Clue

Kurt Kaufman kurtkaufman at hotmail.com
Fri May 24 16:39:01 EDT 2002

This is probably not a reasonable option for Mac OS 9, but it doesn't
seem to present a problem on Mac OS X (or Windows?):
Every time I need to open up a stack file other than the one I'm
currently working on, if there is a chance that the second file will
contain a stack with the same name as one in the first, I quit Rev and
restart first.
I also never use the "Recent Stacks" menu, for the same reason.
Since I started following those guidelines, I have not had any problems
with my working on an unintended stack, or with losing data.
-Kurt