Can Anyone Give Me A Clue

Dar Scott dsc at swcp.com
Fri May 24 10:33:01 EDT 2002

On Friday, May 24, 2002, at 07:49 AM, Rob Cozens wrote:

> However, if the "Open Recent Stack" listed the file names instead
> of stack names, I suspect the incidence of lost files would
> decrease.

This has been a source of confusion for me even after I figured out
what is going on.  Perhaps there can be two open recent lists.

I don't think I yet have the right habits and models for working
with distinct file names and stack names.  Concepts like "closed
but not purged" and "substacks with the same name" worry me.
Dar Scott