Screen Locks? and snapshot

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at yahoo.com
Thu May 23 11:49:01 EDT 2002

--- Pierre-Marie CARETTE
<CARETTE.Pierre-Marie at wanadoo.fr> wrote:
> >I'm sure there's some way to make a snapshot of a
> > screen, if necessary through an XFCN.
>
> No, simply with Rev !!!!

Merci, Marie :-)

The PowerBook we use for surfing the web doesn't have
RunRev installed (yet), so I was unable to browse the
documentation -- I was just thinking out loud, and
appearently the MC/RR boys were telepathic, and ahead
of time no less ;-)

At any rate, this goes to show MC/RR has a plethora of
functions -- nearly every need is catered for. There
are a few items on my wish-list, but I am very
confident they'll find their way into our favourite
development tool at some point in the future.

Best regards,

Jan Schenkel.

"As we grow older, we grow both wiser and more foolish
at the same time."  (De Rochefoucald)