imaging stack

Yates, Glen JAMES.G.YATES at saic.com
Wed May 22 15:21:01 EDT 2002

> When I then type    import paint from file /RLTG4/Pics/DHT
> Wedding/DHTWedPics/W876930/Original Files/022_20.jpg and hit
> enter, the
> following error message appears and the system does NOT freeze
>
> Script compile error:
> Error description: Expression: double binary operator

I dont know about this error, but wouldn't the space in the
filename require you to quote it? So your command should be:
import paint from file "/RLTG4/Pics/DHTWedding/DHTWedPics/W876930/Original
Files/022_20.jpg"

Also, you mention that you are copying a script to each thumbnail as its
opened, why? If it's the same script, then this would be creating a lot of
redundant code, why not just let the mouse clicks fall through to a single
lower level common piece of code.

Good Luck

Glen Yates