libURLftpUpload

Troy Rollins troy at rpsystems.net
Wed May 22 09:31:01 EDT 2002

On Wednesday, May 22, 2002, at 03:15  AM, Dave Cragg wrote:

> libURLftpUpload will upload any data, including binary. (All the ftp
> functions in libUrl use binary transfer.)

Yes, I was worried about that. Not the binary part, that's fine. The
reading into RAM part is a killer though when you are FTP'ing say -
30-50 gigs of data (like I am.) RAM is relatively cheap, yes - but not
THAT cheap!

> However, if you are asking about direct file-to-file uploads, without
> doesn't support this. But if you can be patient, it may be coming soon.

Yes. This is what I'm asking for, but no, I don't have a lot of time...

Thanks for the response Dave. Some of that was not fully clear in the
docs.

--
Troy
RPSystems