Can Anyone Give Me A Clue

Rob Cozens rcozens at pon.net
Tue May 21 15:11:01 EDT 2002

>What is going on here??

In reviewing the events I've found my own clue:

* After replacing images I realized that the script of an image had been lost.

* I closed the stack (leaving it in RAM) and opened my backup,
[stackname]&&"copy".

* Revolution informed me a stack with the same name was already in RAM.

* I think I then chose "Cancel" & quit Revolution; but I can't swear
I didn't select "Save" or "Purge"

 From now on, my backups are going into a separate folder; though I
don't know I that would have prevented this "learning experience".
:{`)

This doesn't shed light on the image id truncation issue, however.

Rob Cozens
CCW, Serendipity Software Company
http://www.oenolog.com/who.htm