Application Name on MacOS X

Dreamscape Software webmaster at dreamscapesoftware.com
Tue May 21 11:47:01 EDT 2002

I'm running into a problem and I'm not sure what to do to fix this.  I'm not
sure if this is an issue on RunRev, but it is on MetaCard.  I am now done
writing a few programs and they've been rewritten for MacOS X in MetaCard.
When I build the standalone and open it up, the application menu still says
"MetaCard".

Is there any way to change the name of this menu and also any menu items
within it.  I would like to put a "Preferences" menuitem in there and change
"Quit MetaCard" to "Quit WebCam LIVE".  Any help would be wonderful.

Derek Bump
Dreamscape Software, Inc.
http://www.dreamscapesoftware.com/