Missing posts

Heather Williams heather at runrev.com
Mon May 20 06:53:00 EDT 2002

Hi all,

We appear to be having some problems with the lists. We think we lost some
messages over the weekend. We've restarted the server and all appears to be
functioning normally again now, but if you sent a message to the list over
the weekend and haven't yet seen it appear, you may need to resend. Can you
also in this case send me a message *privately, not to the list please* to
say what you lost and when, in case this information proves useful in
figuring out what has been happening.

Regards,

Heather

Heather Williams <heather at runrev.com> <http://www.runrev.com/>
Runtime Revolution Ltd.
Tel: +44 (0) 131 7184333 Fax: +44 (0)1639 830707
Ten Thumbs Typing Tutor Teach your Fingers to Dance