how to start a RunRev built application on OS X

Claus Dreischer claus at dreischer.de
Tue May 14 08:07:02 EDT 2002

Hi,

how can i start a RunRev built application on Mac OS X in the shell?
I need to be able to start my application via a cron-job or
from remote via ssh.

I think i must tell the finder to start my application,
but how do i do that on Mac OS X?

Next question:
How can i make a commandline application,
meaning no gui just stdin/stdout for Mac OS X?

Deselecting everything but "Internet Libraries" in the "Resources" tab of the
Distribution builder does not help.
Still there is the empty stack/window.

Last question:
Where in the docs i could have found the answers ;) ?

Regards,
	Claus Dreischer.