Delay in accepting "the next mouseClick"

Sarah sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Tue May 14 01:07:01 EDT 2002

I have come across this problem and found that it is caused by the
double-click speed set in the System Prefs (or control panel). If you
click the button again inside the double-click time limit, it is a
double-click not a real mouse click.

Your options are to code a mouseDoubleUp handler &/or to make the
double-click speed as fast as you can.

Cheers,
Sarah