Field will not allow tab insertion?

Sivakatirswami katir at hindu.org
Mon May 13 21:24:01 EDT 2002

I have a card with two fields, each of which has tab stops set. But, one
field allows me to insert tabs (hitting  tab moves data to the right by one
tab stop.

But, the other field, which as far as I can tell, has exactly the same
properties...will not allow insertion of a tab... it always moves to fld
number 2... according to the docs it should allow tab insertion.

secondary question. How can you get all the properties of an object and
their values? I tried "put the properties of fld "tText" but didn't get
anything. I was wanting to list all possible attributes of both fields to
see  what the difference could be that was preventing tab insertion.

Hinduism Today

Sivakatirswami
Editor's Assistant/Production Manager
katir at hindu.org
www.HinduismToday.com, www.HimalayanAcademy.com,
www.Gurudeva.org, www.hindu.org

Read The Master Course Lesson of the Day at
http://www.gurudeva.org/lesson.shtml