Looking for serious Rev developer to unleash The Jag

Servaas Doornberg servaasx at planet.nl
Mon May 13 16:59:01 EDT 2002

I may have found a couple of options inside OS X.1.4 that are intended to
be released with X.2
This would bascilly be a real "scoop".
Since I'm not very great at programming in 10 lines of codes I'm looking for
somebody to create the actuel tool.
All credit (discredit?) will go to the one that can help me built this.
Although I would like to have a little say in the do's and dont's.

If anybody feels compelled to hear more by all means e-mail me privatly.

Greating's S

--
"This... is a... story... about... ... love"

               - Moulin Rouge -