Doubt

Klaus Major kmajor at metascape.org
Mon May 13 09:46:01 EDT 2002

Bom dias Fabio,

> Hi, I am a new developer in Revolution and I just want to know if I can
> make Windows programs with an MacOS-application appearence.
> Thanks

try this:

set the lookandfeel to "Macintosh"

(See "lookandfeel" in the docs)

So you can have the Mac-Look for buttons, scrollbars etc.

But the windowtitle etc. will still be spplied from the windows-os.

With a bit (more :-) of extra work you could even change that.

But then you will have to make lots of screenshots on a Mac,
make your REV-windows borderless, and fake the Mac-window-look with
graphics.

But beware, windows user are used to lots of windows-specific features.

So i don't think they can easily switch to close windows with buttons on
the left side
of the windowtitle instead of the right ide (windows-look) for example...

But it is doable in general.

Hope this helps.

If not drop some more lines ;-)

Regards