Metacard/Rev Programmer wanted

Yennie at aol.com Yennie at aol.com
Sun May 12 13:52:00 EDT 2002

Hello list-

I have a part-time programming opportunity for an experienced xTalk
programmer. This is a very promising project with large clients on-board,
which I am unable to give my full attention at this time. The project
involves mostly scripted playback of movies and images, with transitions.
Important features include full-screen playback and multiple monitor
playback. An original application exists for 68k / Classic. The new
application should be programmed for OS X and Windows.

Please contact me off-list with a brief description of your qualifications
for more details.

Best Regards,
Brian Yennie