Starter Kit again!

Mike Harland mharland at ntlworld.com
Sat May 11 05:51:01 EDT 2002

As an old HyperCard developer, you would never have got us to try RR
without the Starter Kit, because we could already do most things in
HC for free - the only thing we didn't have was the cross-platform
capability.

The only thing stopping me now from updating to full RR is that I am
more interested in using the web and embedding Flash and Director to
do the things I cannot do in hypertext.  The days of standalone apps
are limited I feel. Apart from that, RR is definitely what HC should
have been and the app that Jobs never took to Unix/OS X despite Next
having had an equivalent package on their black machine (where did it
go I wonder, Mr Gates!?).
Mike