record sound on a Mac

Ken Norris (dialup) pixelbird at interisland.net
Sat May 11 02:11:01 EDT 2002

on 5/10/02 12:38 PM, J. Landman Gay at jacque at hyperactivesw.com wrote:

> Actually, the "else" line takes care of that, so there won't be
> duplicate folders. Another way to write the same thing would be
>
> if there is no directory "recordings"
> then create directory "recordings"
----------
OK, I bow to your expertise. But, if the case is intended to work as you
say, then I'd sure change it to the real thing, as you did, otherwise it's
confusing. Plus, it still _looks_ like a line is missing. If _that's_ the
case, then could something missing be causing the problem?

My QT sound files have never really had the problem discussed earlier, so
I'm curious what might be causing it. Occasionaly, sound 'cuts out' for a
split second if the processer gets a little overloaded and some housekeeping
has to be done, but that's all.

Best regards,
Ken N.