Starter Kit

RAaaaaaaaaaaaa at aol.com RAaaaaaaaaaaaa at aol.com
Fri May 10 12:40:00 EDT 2002

To all Starter Kit Rev users:

THIS IS JUST A COMMENTARY.  THIS IS NOT MEANT TO BE THE BEGINNING OF A
DISCUSSION!

I just have to say... I know that RunRev has granted the use of Revolution in
the Starter Kit, but don't you feel that this is in some way... stealing?
Although I'm sure quite ingenious, people are finding ways to stretch the
limits of Revolution (in ten lines or less) to make applications... without
any compensation going to the developers of Revolution.  Why not just pay the
license price?  YOU WANT TO PAY THE LICENSE FEE!  A company cannot grow
without making money... PERIOD.  The more RunRev makes, the better Revolution
will be.  Perhaps someday RunRev will remove the option to use their software
for free and we can all get back to "REAL" growth!

Just one guys opinion.