use-revolution digest, Vol 1 #392 - 11 msgs

Mark Talluto fuegox at mac.com
Thu May 9 14:38:01 EDT 2002

On Thursday, May 9, 2002, at 09:01  AM, use-revolution-
request at lists.runrev.com wrote:

>> There are some bugs in QuickTime 5 that are causing your grief.  Lets
>> hope that QT 6 fixes them.  There are ways to get sound to record in,
>> but it will not be reliable at this time.  I spent a lot of time
>> working
>> with them.
> ----------
> Hi Mark,
>
>  Bugs like what? I'm not experiencing any problems if things are set up
> properly. Can you say precisely what your problems are? Maybe I can
> help.
>
> Ken N.

Hi Ken.  I regularly get a recording that is cut up.  For example:  If I
record " test 1, test 2, test 3".

The playback may be:  "test 2, test 3,...test 1"

I reported it to MC and have been told that the problem is in QT 5.
This has been confirmed at least on OS 10.1.4.  I have not tried this on
a Win system yet.

-Mark Talluto