drawing with the "drag" command

Brad Allen BradAllen at mac.com
Sun Mar 31 12:18:01 EST 2002

Scott Rossi wrote:
>The reg poly tool is used to make image objects.  Try this instead:
>
>   set the style of the templateGraphic to "regular"
>   set the rect of templateGraphic to 0,0,40,40
>   set the polysides of the templateGraphic to 6
>   create graphic

Wow! That's great! Thanks.

I kept looking around for another way to generate graphics, but
didn't think to look under the "create" command. (Rev documentation
folks, please consider putting this under the "see also" of the drag
command, and in the images and multimedia section of the Development
Guide.)