Comparisons with Flash MX?

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Wed Mar 27 12:32:01 EST 2002

Peter,

Not to sway anyone from Rev, but the promise of MX is the ability to run on
all platforms (including PDAs). There is already support for Flash 5 on the
latest crop of Pocket PCs, and I know they either currently have or will
have soon an MX player for Pocket PCs.

As soon as Rev can run as a web plugin and on a PDA, we don't need Flash
anymore... ;-)

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com