Comparisons with Flash MX?

Peter Reid preid at reidit.co.uk
Wed Mar 27 10:37:00 EST 2002

Has anyone had a good look at what Flash MX is offering by comparison
to Rev?  Some of my customers are starting to mutter about
"cross-platform" applications written in Flash MX.  It would be nice
to know the relative strengths and weaknesses of Flash MX vs Rev so I
can have sensible discussions with such customers!

Clearly one continuing hole in Rev's considerable armoury is the lack
of a browser plug-in version that allows us to deliver browser screen
hosted apps, but are there other factors that make it easy to argue
for/against Flash MX/Rev?

Cheers

Peter
--
Peter Reid
Reid-IT Limited, Loughborough, Leics., UK
E-mail: preid at reidit.co.uk
Web: http://www.reidit.co.uk