Something strange in the tutorial "The Animation Manager"

Karl Petersen karlpet at mac.com
Sun Mar 24 13:10:01 EST 2002

At 4:19 PM +0100 3/16/02, Alexander Liden wrote:
>I've just downloaded version 1.1.1 of Revolution on my Mac (OS 9.1). I
>thought I start out with the tutorials. As I started with the tutorial
>"The Animation Manager" all went well until I came to card 10 of 11.
>The instruction says

Same problem here. Everything worked correctly, however, if I rewound
the animation before closing the Animation Manager window. (The
Animation Manager seems to have a mind of its own. That, or I haven't
yet figured out the secret handshake.)

This newbie (still Tutorializing) is feeling a bit frustrated by the
number of basic editing functions that don't seem to work in
Animation Manager and elsewhere. Revolution looks very, very
promising, but I'm hoping trial and error soon stops being so heavily
tilted towards error.

Karl -- hoping for a light at the end of the tunnel -- Petersen