[Rev] Problem with seemingly simple code

David Kwinter dk42 at mac.com
Sat Mar 23 21:24:01 EST 2002

This chunk of script lives in an idle handler and works fine on OSX, but
when I open a compiled Windows version, I get nothing. Any thoughts?
Should I have said 'empty' instead of "" in line 1?

if field "in_field"="" and the number of lines in field "waiting_reqs">0
then
     put line 1 of field "waiting_reqs" into field "in_field"
     delete line 1 of field "waiting_reqs"
     send mouseup to button "sendReq"
   end if

Btw, nice to meet everyone! My name's Dave, I'm 19, in university
(UofT), and have worked with Hypercard, SC, MC, now Rev. since
elementary school. I'm presently working on two client/server projects.
One of which needs to be able to parse headers out of .DWG files, if
anyone knows where I could find any sort of DWG xcmd, please let me
know. (http://www.OpenDWG.com)

Thanks for any help.