Help! Title bar of stack under Rev button bar

Dar Scott dsc at swcp.com
Fri Mar 22 16:14:01 EST 2002

On Friday, March 22, 2002, at 01:01 PM, Klaus Major wrote:

>> I just dragged a stack under the button bar in OS X.
>
> Congratulations ;-)

Newbies do the cutest things.

>> I suppose I can type something in the message to move this back down.
>
> set the loc of stack "xxx" to the screenloc

Thanks!  And to you, Ken!

>> But is there a better way?  Can I turn off the button bar quickly?
>
> Type this in the messagebox:
>
> hide menubar
>
> grab your stack and then:
>
> show menubar

This is cool!  It hides the dock, too!  If I can figure out how to
install an application as a screen saver on OS X, I could make a
screen saver.

But this doesn't help this problem.  The title bar of the stack
ends up under the button bar, not the menu bar.  (OS X)

Dar Scott