Am I the only one? (wasRe: Something strange... )

Rob Cozens rcozens at pon.net
Wed Mar 20 14:39:01 EST 2002

>>Personally, I'm waiting for you to beat all the bugs out of socket
>>connections before I ever go there, Dar.            :{`)
>
>Is that tongue in cheek?

The smiley, yes (I have a moustache); the remark, no, Dar.

At one point I had decided converting my single-user database logic
to multi-user client/server should come before I rewrote my main
application.  I had planned to use AppleEvents on the Mac side and
then see what I had to do to establish program-to-program
communications on the other platforms.

I've now decided my app can continue using the single-user logic
while I take more time, evaluate TCP as an alternative, and see if I
can take advantage of your experience when the time comes.
--

Rob Cozens
CCW, Serendipity Software Company